Frogtek is a social enterprise that empowers micro-entrepreneurs by developing appropriate mobile business solutions. Tiendatek, our first product, is an Android-based POS system that allows shopkeepers to record daily sales, expenses and purchases in order to get valuable information about their business and make more informed decisions. We are based in Mexico City but have operations across Mexico and in several other countries. Our target customers are small grocery store owners (“duenos de tiendas de abarrotes”) that sometimes have little experience with technology and use Tiendatek to help them manage their business. Our goal is to create value for these shopkeepers, give them more control and visibility in their business, and improve their decision making.
Frogtek is looking for an energetic, intelligent Customer Success (CS) manager that is excited to manage a team whose focus is customer onboarding, engagement, and retention. The CS team’s goals are two of the company’s most important metrics: 1) High usage rates and 2) high customer retention. These goals are achieved by using both proactive and reactive strategies to ensure that customers are fully engaged and getting the value that they expect from the system.
As Customer Success manager, you will be responsible for designing and implementing initiatives that are effective and scaleable. Once Tiendatek users are recruited, the CS team owns the customer base and relationship starting with the transition from sales, onboarding, support, all the way to ongoing interactions during the full lifetime of the customer. At every point, the CS team collects, analyzes and uses data to engage, retain, and enable customers to fully utilize the solution.
Driving one of the most important operational areas of the company, the CS manager report directly to the COO and work with many other areas to achieve its goals including marketing/sales (to find the right leads), data (to evaluate usage metrics) and product (to deliver value to the customer).
We are looking for someone who has a passion for actionable analytics and leveraging quantitative and qualitative data to drive successful customer outcomes. This is a new and challenging role that is emerging in many innovative tech & SaaS companies today. It requires exceptional customer centricity, creativity, strategic thinking, change management, and analytical skills.
- Design and implement onboarding processes to ensure customers quickly realize maximum value from Tiendatek
- Develop and implement tailored engagement programs that provide continued value to customers and ensure retention
- Establish world-class customer service policies, processes and standards
- Manage a customer service team that handles communications designed to increase customer engagement and retention
- Design dashboards and systems with early warning signals for low usage and churn cases and constantly evaluate the health of our user base to react quickly to red flags
- Identity common customer challenges and work to proactively resolve these within CS or with other areas such as product
- Provide a feedback mechanism for customer input to the rest of the company
- Highly data driven - proven track record of using available data to drive and evaluate all efforts (in this case on logins, feature usage, churn, etc)
- Customer centric - minimum 3 years previous customer facing experience (in sales, marketing, account management, service or support)
- Excellent Manager - minimum 3 years of demonstrated ability to lead a team to achieve results and make decisions on multiple projects simultaneously
- Change agent - ability to drive initiatives from concept to implementation with your team and across the organization
- Highly organized - excellent organization, project management, prioritization and time management
- Excellent communicator: with customers (to promote usage and solve problems) and internal partners (to advocate for customer’s needs and perspectives)
- Startup ready - ability to perform in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-intensity results-oriented work environment
- Problem solver - proven ability to identify, diagnose and resolve challenges (such as underutilization of features, etc)
- Tech savvy - familiar with and passionate about how technology solutions can drive business impact
- Self starter/independent - ability to work independently, take initiative and be accountable under macro management
- Strategic thinker - ability to think big picture and design new initiatives and processes
- Innovator: bring innovative ideas to the table, nurture innovation and create an environment that encourages creativity and positive risk taking
- Bachelor degree required at a minimum. Business or technical degree preferred.
- English & Spanish - advanced level
Remuneration based on candidate profile and experience and includes program to participate in company’s growth
Immediate start date