Please find the full job description here.
At Sevea, we are a team of passionate consultants dedicated to support all the actors (Corporates, Organizations, Governments and SMEs) of the development sector in their initiatives and actions. From creating innovative programs, conducting sectoral studies, mentoring entrepreneurs or acting as expert in national development projects, we have 10 years of experience developing services and coordinating projects to find the best answers to tackle agriculture/rural development, energy and water issues in emerging markets.
The Finance consultant will be responsible for managing all finance related activities within Sevea, including supporting any consulting assignment requiring business & finance knowledge. Especially, the consultant will be in charge of:
1. Supporting SMEs in in their fundraising process
- Develop or review investor package of SMEs including business plan, financial model, pitch.
- Support entrepreneurs strategy and help them reach financial closure
- Carrying out assessment of enterprise based on different sources of information: i) due diligence ii) Any available internal documents provided to us (e.g. KPIs tracker, financial statements…) iii) Skype or on-site visit of the enterprise)
- Establishing a Technical Assistance action plan and do the project coordination
- Develop network of partner investors
- Support SMEs in their outreach to investors
2. Working on setting up end-user financing solutions for SMEs
- Assessing capacities & needs of SMEs
- Facilitate the design and support the implementation of end user financing solutions (either in house of SMEs or in partnership of Financial Institutes)
3. Contributing to Sevea’s development
Employees are asked to contribute to the internal life of the company, from reinforcing its communication and marketing tools, to optimizing internal processes to run it more efficiently. Working at Sevea implies contributing to all aspects of its development. In this case, you will be asked to take part in the commercial development of the company, especially by creating strategic partnerships or establishing new client relationships with SMEs or organizations from the development sector and by developing new offers.