About PUR Projet
PUR Projet is a global leader in supply chain sustainability. We develop socio-environmental projects within the supply chains of our Corporate Partners. Through the economic and social empowerment of local communities and the introduction of sustainable development initiatives at the agricultural level, PUR Projet seeks to address climate change, while regenerating and preserving the ecosystems upon which these supply chains depend. Many of PUR Projet’s projects fall within the categories of insetting, regenerative agriculture, agroforestry, forest conservation and landscape restoration. PUR Projet employes over 80 people in 14 countries and 9 legal entities around the world.
The Finance function is managed from Paris.
As a key member of the experienced Global Finance team, you will be in charge of helping develop and prepare key financial reporting information for our operational teams with a closely link with program teams. In this role you will perform a wide range of activities, including but not limited to:
- Implementing financial reporting and tools to monitor profitability of our client contracts : standardized client price offer template, centralized profitability tool by program
- Ensuring accounting accuracy by preparing monthly reconciliation between accounting and sales invoicing tool and calculating annual recognized revenue
- Supporting to implementation and monitoring of revenue forecast tool
- Monitoring and enhancing pricing guidelines methodology Helping design automated financial reporting tools
You have demonstrated excellent organizational skills and ability to handle sensitive information confidentially;
You are passionate about finance and technology; You are a team player who is looking to add value in setting up
efficient processes at a growing company; You have experience in fast growing international organization, this position is for you!
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Successful 1-3 years of work experience in controlling or finance related position within an international Organisation
- Master in accounting & control audit or finance
- Extensive knowledge in the use of Excel or other worksheets (knowledge on use of macro functions desired)
- Good understanding of international accounting
- Organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to innovate and help design tools to make processes efficient
- Good verbal and written communication skills in French and English