HELLO from Friends-International
Do you have strong practical experience in writing budgets for proposals? Up for a challenge? Would you be excited to be part of a team that is supporting young people to build their futures?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, then you may just be the person we need.
Have a look and see if you’re a good fit!
- You have worked on organizational annual budgets, made assessments and analyses on funding gaps.
- You have plenty of experience working with proposal-writing teams, contributing to the financial aspects of the proposal, from answering questions to the development of budgets, both large and small.
- You are knowledgeable about various donor requirements and their budgeting and reporting templates, from UN Agencies, to EU, to DfID.
- You understand the importance and value of strong budget management and can communicate and train others in this skill.
- You enjoy working with multiple teams and individuals spread across various locations worldwide
- You have excellent MS Excel skills, particularly in enhancing various budget formats and tools
- You have good time-management skills, enjoy working to tight deadlines, and are passionate in supporting others to develop their budgeting skills
- Your English is excellent, and any other Southeast Asian language would be a great plus
Our international finance team is expanding, and we are looking for someone to support our budgeting processes, working with our teams in Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Indonesia and Myanmar. The role will involve the development and maintenance of detailed annual budgets, secured funds and funding gaps, as well as significant support in budget proposals, grant compliance etc.
You would be working alongside an international and multidisciplinary team ensuring high-quality budget development and best practice budget management. This position will initially be based in Phnom Penh, and later on, it can be anywhere in the region.