Your main responsibility will be to conduct and manage various and challenging projects in terms of analysis and optimization of the environmental performance of products and organizations, according to the new scientific method adopted by the EC, the PEF / OEF method, based on LCA (Life Cycle Assessment) :
- As LCA team member, you will work on LCA models (compliant with the PEF/OEF method)
- As project manager, you will ensure good communication in the project, with the client, team members, management and other partners
- You will ensure your projects adhere to scope, respect the schedule, budget, and meet the quality requirements
- You will ensure a technological and methodological monitoring to allow Glimpact to be permanently on top of environmental and industrial innovations
- You will develop and maintain solid, lasting relationships with clients
- You will be in contact with IT experts, follow the developments in the software and ensure they answer client needs
Other activities :
- You will ensure that knowledge within your fields of expertise is capitalized upon and will act as coach towards less experienced team members
- You will support our customers in their use of the technological platform
- You will support the business development team and participate in commercial exchanges
- You will participate in the definition of strategic directions in research and development, both on methodological and technological aspects
- You have a technical background
- You have minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in the field of environmental issues of which minimal 2 years in Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) projects
- You have experience in project management
- You have the ability to understand customer processes and make the connection with IT
- You have strong organizational skills and are a team player
- You are proactive and result driven
- You like working in a technological environment
- Graduated from an engineering school or university training at master's or doctoral level
- Excellent aptitude for analytical thinking
- Good communication skills in English and French (spoken and written)
- You have a vision of a greener future
- Knowledge of the PEF/OEF methods
- Experience in industrial processes and a good knowledge of the supply chain of consumer products
What we offer
This position offers you a great opportunity to use your various skills and collect further experience in a young and fast-growing company. At Glimpact, we will offer you:
- A meaningful job: You will directly contribute to the environmental transition by supporting manufacturers and retailers in the evaluation, understanding and improving of their environmental performance, and helping consumers make sustainable choices.
- Passionate team: You will join a motivated and engaged team of co-founders and early employees, working in an open and inclusive atmosphere.
- Development opportunities: As a young and fast-growing company, we provide various opportunities to support your development throughout your career.
- The opportunity to become a shareholder of Glimpact: you will benefit from the "Stock options" allocation plan (sales of company shares under preferential conditions) reserved for company members and allowing them to become shareholders, under the conditions set by Glimpact.
Do you want to join the adventure and contribute to change this world?
Please send your application (curriculum, cover letter) to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us!